Bed bugs are not only difficult to get rid of, but they’re also hard to find. Because do-it-yourself treatments rarely work, you need professionals who know how to find and eliminate these pests.
Turner Pest Control offers you thorough residential and commercial inspections, plus re-inspection to ensure you remain free of bed bugs. Many of Florida premier hotels, office complexes and medical facilities trust Turner to keep them bed bug-free.
Bed bug facts:
- Bed bugs find their way in via luggage, furniture, mattresses or clothing.
- The first signs of infestation are often small reddish or brownish spots on linens and mattresses.
- You may have swollen, red, itchy welts, often lined up in a row.
- Bed bugs prefer to live in cracks and crevices, nightstands, headboards, carpet and along baseboards.
- You can see adults easily when they’re not in hiding.
Think you may have a bed bug problem?
Contact us now for same-day service.