Port St. Lucie, FL Termite Control Services
Contact Us for the Best Termite Control in Port St. Lucie
If you suspect that you have a termite infestation in your Port St. Lucie home, you aren’t alone. Destruction from these pests total $5 billion a year in the United States, which is more damage than what occurs through windstorms, hurricanes, and tornadoes combined.
Homes affected by termites can accrue thousands of dollars in repair bills, including those in Port St. Lucie. So, to proactively address the situation, contact us by filling out the form to your right or by calling us at 772-223-9891 for rapid response.
Stop the Termite Feast
While you sleep, termites could be nibbling away on important structural elements of your home. They can do so in secret, remaining virtually invisible, destroying homes, bite by bite. If you have an infestation of these sneaky invaders in your Port St. Lucie home, you may see the following signs:
- Shed wings left behind
- Mud tubes near your home; if you destroy tubes and they come back, that’s an even stronger sign
Plus, of course, there’s the damage being done to the home.
Choice of Termite Pest Control Plans
Turner Pest Control offers three different termite extermination plans. These include:
- Premise. This is our most economical option.
- Termidor. This treatment plan provides longer, more extended termite protection.
- Altriset. This is our greenest treatment for your Port St. Lucie home.
To help you select the best plan, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive termite inspection, followed up by a complete findings report. Then, we’ll recommend a fully customized treatment plan that’s:
- Safe for you
- Safe for your family and pets
- Right for your budget
Proactive Prevention Plan
We’re also ready to protect your Port St. Lucie home, proactively preventing termite infestations. Before these destructive pests can even settle in your home, our trained technicians will treat the soil around the house, as well as around bath traps, pipe penetrations, and other termite-friendly areas.
Turner Pest Control provides you with complete protection—going far beyond the spot treatments that many pest control companies offer.
Port St. Lucie Termite Extermination
Here’s how granular we get with our treatments. They include:
- Treating foundation cracks, as small as 1/32 of an inch; that’s because, yes, termites can fit through that tiny of an opening
- Plumbing entry points; when builders pour concrete, they often use wood forms and then leave them behind, creating ideal nesting sites and feeding spots
- Above-slab patios and room additions, where soil levels may be higher than desirable, which in effect creates entry ramps for termites into your home
- Anywhere termites can hide out
Because we want to eradicate termites and their colonies before they have a chance to become entrenched in your home, we use soil treatments, not bait systems. Soil treatments get rid of these nasty pests ten times more quickly than baiting techniques. And, when it comes to termite infestations, you want safe, fast solutions.
Common Types of Termites in Port St. Lucie
There may be nearly 3,000 different kinds of termites, with almost 200 varieties considered to be pests. A good number of these types reside in Florida, including these three kinds:
- Formosan termites: These are the most aggressive termite species in the United States, and they’re prevalent in Florida.
- Eastern subterranean termites: The good news is that this type is less destructive than the Formosan variety. The troublesome news is that they’re so widespread that they in fact cause more damage than their Formosan cousins.
- Drywood termites: These nasty pests don’t need much moisture or soil to survive and they frequently damage hardwood floors.
Termites live in colonies, with queens continually producing eggs during a lifespan that can be 50 years long. So, if you see a few termites, there are plenty more hovering nearby.
Professional Termite Extermination Services in Port St. Lucie, FL
You might see DIY products for sale but it’s not a good ideal to try to exterminate termite infestations yourself. Instead, that’s the time to call in professional pest control technicians who use the most effective products and equipment, applying treatments appropriately.
Fortunately the termite control experts at Turner Pest Control know how to identify the termite infestation types you have. Our trained technicians then use a strategic combination of methods to eradicate them.
To get started, we invite you to benefit from our no-obligation inspection, available at zero cost to you. Fill out the form to your right or call us at 772-223-9891. We’re ready to get started in your Port St. Lucie home!