Turner Pest Control began in Jacksonville in 1971 as a local business with a mission to be the premier pest control company in the industry, providing every customer with unparalleled quality and service. Today, we’re proud to serve so many more communities around the Southeast.
Through the years, we’ve worked hard to stay at the forefront of the industry, constantly improving the methods, technology, products and services we offer as well as sending the best pest control professionals to our customers’ homes and businesses.
Highlights of our 50-year journey
These are just some of the achievements and recognition we’ve earned along the way:
- We’ve supported a wide range of community organizations and efforts with sponsorships and volunteer hours, from arts organizations to veterans’ groups.
- We’ve repeatedly earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award, “People Love Us On Yelp” award, and been named to the Jacksonville Business Journal’s Fast 50 list.
- We’re a QualityPro Certified company, a distinction earned by less than three percent of all pest control providers in the country.
- We joined the Anticimex family of companies in 2018, one of just ten pest control companies in the United States to be part of this worldwide company that serves customers in 18 countries.
- We’ve introduced new, innovative services, including TurnerClean, our disinfection misting service; Termidor HP, a high-tech termite control service; and Anticimex SMART, a revolutionary, intelligent digital rodent control system.
We’ll be celebrating this important milestone all year and bringing an even better experience to our customers. Stay tuned for a new website, more ways to save with our customer loyalty program and customer referral program, and more. We hope you’ll join us on the next leg of our journey!