TAKE YOUR YARD BACK
Get the healthy, green lawn you’ve always wanted.
Let our professionals keep your yard looking great while you sit back and enjoy it.
Turner’s Lawn Program beautifies your lawn year-round, protects against pests and keeps your family and pets safe from dangerous chemicals. We’re the only lawn care provider that takes care of your lawn just the way you would. Our trained technicians and lawn specialists provide comprehensive care, with bi-monthly visits each year to fertilize and control pests. We assess your lawn’s condition, apply only the treatments you need, and pretreat to prevent seasonal problems before they occur.
Complete fertilization and pest protection services from the experts.
Broad leaf and grassy weed management
Complete fertilizer treatments, including granular applications
Fungus management and turf optimization products
Additional “Green Up” micronutrient treatments
Optional Shrub Fertilization and Disease Control Program
For extra protection or special problems, we also offer these optional services:
- Fire ant management. Let us keep your summer free from painful fire ant bites with our once-a-year treatment. Free service calls are guaranteed, and you can optionally bundle fire ant treatment with our lawn program to save even more!
- Mole control. While moles can’t be prevented from making their way into your yard, there are effective treatments for getting rid of these turf destroyers. Our mole control service includes applying bait to the track in which the mole travels.
- Armadillo control. Armadillos not only dig up your soil; they can also carry diseases that are dangerous to humans. Our armadillo control service includes applying products in the animal’s existing burrows that causes them to leave and not return.
The initial treatment includes a complete program to control pests and beautify your lawn:
- A customized lawn analysis
- Initial green-up fertilization
- Pest control treatment
- Weed, fungus and disease control
Frequently Asked Questions
The later we get into the summer, the more often our customers ask about problems with their St. Augustine grass lawns. A lot of things can go wrong with even the healthiest lawns in our area, but there are three very common causes of lawn damage to watch for: chinch bugs, sod webworms, and gray…Read More
A healthy lawn adds to your home’s curb appeal while giving you and your family a great space to enjoy the outdoors. Read on for our best tips for lawn care, including proper watering and mowing, plus a guide to lawn pests. (For the ultimate convenience, our lawn and outdoor services make it easy to…Read More
Now that the peak of the growing season for turfgrass has passed, other lawn problems may be revealing themselves. If you’re seeing brown or yellow areas, your Orlando yard may be under attack by a lawn fungus. There are several types of fungi that may be stressing your lawn and causing areas of discoloration. Read…Read More