Residential Pest Control Services in Melbourne, FL
Benefit from fast results and long-term protection!
Guess what loves the warm temperatures and high humidity of Melbourne? Pests! Ones that love the city, with its proximity to the Indian River Lagoon, including ants, bed bugs, rodents, snakes, and termites. In fact, this is a prime location for pests.
Turner Pest Control offers immediate pest control help in an eco-friendly and affordable way. We get rid of the pests currently harassing your home and then offer ongoing services to keep you pest-free.
To get started, simply fill out the contact form to the right, or call us at 321-329-9500. Be sure to ask about our organic and eco-friendly solutions!
We create a pest control program tailored to your needs to provide you with immediate results. It can include services for termites, mosquitoes, bed bugs, rodents, and lawn and outdoor services, as needed—or you can take advantage of our affordable, comprehensive, all-in-one TurnerGuard pest protection program.
No matter which combination of services you choose, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you ever aren’t satisfied, simply contact us, and our technicians will return until you are—at no charge to you.
We don’t ask you to sign complicated contracts. We never charge a cancellation fee. And, if you discover that you aren’t satisfied with the initial treatment, you can receive a full refund and then cancel services.
Additional Benefits of Melbourne Pest Control Services
- Comprehensive interior coverage. We protect the inside of your home by identifying where pests might want to enter, using a fine-tooth-comb approach to find every crack. Every crevice. None is left untouched, and none is left untreated as we examine and treat every single penetration point, including beneath home appliances.
- Comprehensive exterior protection. This includes thresholds and eaves of your home, and it also includes lurking colonies of pests, such as nearby anthills, spider webs, wasp nests, and other unwanted colonies.
- Follow-ups are free. If you want a checkup after a treatment, or a re-up of one, simply contact us. We provide no-cost service calls when you request a follow up after a main treatment service.
- Quotes are also free. No two situations are the same, and that includes Melbourne homes. Families have different needs and budgets also differ. So, we offer customized quotes—for free.
- Easy payment plans and options. Pest control services don’t need to have control over your budget. We offer options for every Melbourne homeowner.
Benefits of Professional Residential Pest Control Services
When someone simply tries to spray for pests, without having professional know-how, that won’t help with eliminating any nests, for example, or other spots you can’t see. Trained pest control technicians, on the other hand, know how to locate the sources of the problem, identify exactly what kind of pests they are, and then apply targeted treatments that work for your specific problem.
Plus, pest control technicians use the most effective products, even on the most complex pest problems, applying them safely. Pros are required to be licensed, and they must undergo testing and continuing education to keep their licensing current. To find out more about what’s required for licensed technicians, you can consult the National Pesticide Information Center’s site.
Here’s something else to consider. Many pests found in Melbourne can transmit diseases. Pests that pose health threats include mosquitoes, ticks, roaches, rodents, and more. And, the best way to keep them under control for the long term, inside your Melbourne home and out, is through professional residential pest control services.
Choosing Turner Pest Control for Your Melbourne Home
You’ve got plenty of choices in pest control companies, which only spurs us on to work even harder to provide the best customer service in the industry. We do all we can to earn your business (and our spot in the Top 100 businesses, nationwide, for pest control spotlights that effort), and you can count on fast, friendly, personal service.
We also promise:
- 24-hour response time
- timely service (meaning, we arrive on time!)
- ranges of options for every budget
- service by technicians who have passed the strictest background checks
At each visit, we guarantee that we’ll treat your home and property with respect and, if you’re ever unhappy with our service, we’ll return to your home, free of charge. There are no complicated contracts to sign. There are no fees for cancellation.
For your free pest control service quote for your Melbourne home, just fill out the form to the right or call us at 321-329-9500.