Residential Pest Control Services in Orlando, FL
Fast results and long-term protection for your Orlando home.
Orlando’s temperate climate makes it a great place to live and, unfortunately, a perfect environment for Florida’s pests. If you need to get rid of insects and other unwanted pests, Turner Pest Control is ready to help. We will create a program that’s tailored to your needs, and that gives you immediate results. We offer a range of affordable pest management services, plus our comprehensive, all-in-one TurnerGuard protection program.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
No matter which pest control plan you have with us — termite, mosquito, lawn and outdoor, bed bug, rodent — your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re ever unsatisfied, our technicians will return at no charge until you are. We don’t ask you to sign long, complicated contracts, and we never charge you a cancellation fee. If you are not satisfied with our first pest control treatment, you can receive a full refund and cancel your services.
Pest control that meets all of your needs.
- Complete interior coverage. We treat the outside of your home, where the pests are liable to enter. No crack is left untreated. No crevice is left untouched. In fact, we go over your home’s exterior with a fine-tooth comb to examine and treat every penetration point. That even includes under your appliances.
- Complete exterior protection. You spend your time indoors, but it’s important to treat outdoor areas, too. A nearby anthill is a threat. So are wasp nests, spider webs, and other types of unwanted colonies that lurk. Thresholds and eaves are treated, too.
- Free follow-ups. Need us to check on things or re-up your treatment? We offer no-cost service calls to follow up on the main treatment service.
- Quotes are free. Every home is different and every family is different. Every budget is, too, which is why our quotes are customized.
- Payment made easy. Pest control doesn’t have to control your budget! There are payment plans and options for every Orlando homeowner.
Orlando residential pest control FAQ.
Questions about our Orlando residential pest control services? We are just a phone call away to answer any questions you have. You can also ask one of our friendly technicians during your next visit. Until we hear from you, here are some frequently asked questions we receive from customers.
We understand you have many options when it comes to choosing a pest management company in Orlando. That's why we strive to deliver the best in customer support and results. We have earned our reputation as one of the Top 100 pest control businesses. Here's what you can expect with our pest management services:
- On-time arrival
- Technicians who respect your property and home
- 24-hour response team to handle any emergency
- Fast, friendly and personal service
- Simple contracts with no cancellation fees
- Trained, licensed technicians who have undergone a thorough background check
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us to return to your home for treatment if you are ever unhappy with the service or results.
There are many ways to control pests in and around your home, including organic methods and chemical-free options. Our solutions are designed to be safe for adults, children, pets, and the environment. We even use solutions that are safe enough to not require warning labels. Because we use safe eco-friendly treatments, you do not even need to leave your home during the treatment process.
When you sign up for recurring service, we will arrive for quarterly treatments. At the first quarterly visit, we treat the exterior and interior of your home for long-lasting protection against pests. After that, your quarterly service will include exterior treatment only to maintain the barrier that keeps pests from getting inside. If you have trouble with pests inside your home at any point while you are enrolled in recurring treatment, we will happily provide interior pest management services during your next service call.
Prevention is key to effective pest management around your home. It may be tempting to cancel a visit when you haven't seen any pests but this just means that current methods should be maintained, not neglected. Regular service visits are always the better approach than waiting to see pests in your house. After all, by the time you see a few cockroaches or a couple of mice, there may be many more that you don't see. A huge variety of pests thrive in Southern Florida and there will always be rodents and insects trying to get into your home for shelter, food, and water.
If you spot any pests or signs of pest damage between regular appointments, please give us a call! We are happy to come back between quarterly appointments at no additional charge.
Professional pest control service comes with many advantages over a DIY approach. Here's why you should consider a treatment plan:
- As licensed technicians, we have the most effective products to treat a variety of pests and the training and experience necessary to use them safely.
- Professionals understand how to identify the types of pests you have or are at risk of having. We can apply the most effective treatment options to address specific problems with your home.
- Trained professionals are best at locating the source of pest problems. If you attempt to handle it yourself, you will likely be playing a guessing game to eliminate the problem. Spraying bugs you see doesn't address hidden infestations or nests.
Many pests in Orlando can transmit disease to your family or pets including mosquitoes, rodents, cockroaches, and ticks. Professional treatment can keep these pests under control to protect the health of everyone in your home.
Yes! We offer a complete protection plan that includes regular pest management and termite control. This service has a lifetime guarantee with absolutely no excluded pests. We developed this plan to give homeowners the ultimate peace of mind. You will pay just a low initial fee followed by affordable monthly fees based on your home's square footage. This plan offers more coverage than other pest management plans in Orlando to protect your home against bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, ants, termites, and more.
Bed bugs are a serious problem across the country, including Orlando, Florida with its large tourism industry that allows bed bugs to spread. As one of the leading pest control companies, we offer comprehensive bed bug treatment plans that include a full initial inspection, treatment, and follow-up inspections to ensure your home is free of bed bugs.
You will need to be home during your first quarterly appointment because we will treat the inside of your home. You are free to remain in the home, however, because we use safe products that are not harmful to people or pets. Once the inside of your home is treated, you do not need to be home for additional quarterly appointments. Our service will be applied to the exterior perimeter of your house to form a barrier that stops pests from getting inside. You do not need to be home for this visit. If you ever need us to treat the inside of your home again, give us a call to schedule a convenient time when you can be home.
We will base your quote on the size of your Orlando home and/or the size of your lawn for outdoor service. We offer transparent pricing to help you compare quotes between providers. We always stand behind our pricing and results.
We offer convenient payment options. You can choose to pay with a credit card on file with monthly or quarterly autopay or you can pay via quarterly invoice. We even offer a discount for customers who choose autopay.
Yes, we offer a convenient online customer portal to give you access to everything you need. If you have an email address on file, you can request access to set up your online account. Otherwise, please give us a call to put an email address on file. Your online account can be used to view inspection and service reports, view or reschedule upcoming visits, make a payment, and see billing details.
We offer several ways to save on service. Along with a discount for using autopay to pay your bill, we also offer a discount on each service when you sign up for more than one pest management service. We even provide credits for every friend or family member you refer who signs up for recurring pest management. People you refer also get a one-time discount on their service.
Yes. In fact, we are an industry leader in Florida at providing integrated pest management for a variety of industries. Our commercial division offers customized pest treatment services based on the needs of your business. From bed bug and termite control to management programs for insects, rodents, mosquitoes, and flies, we can do it all. Our pest management technicians receive additional training to become Commercial Certified to deliver superior results you can count on. Visit our commercial pest management services to compare plan options.
Count on Turner Pest Control to protect your Orlando home.
We’ve been serving Florida customers for more than 40 years, keeping their homes, lawns, and businesses pest-free. Our technicians are highly trained, and you can depend on them to arrive on time, clearly explain our pest control services, and respect your home and property.
Contact us at 407-675-5000 at your convenience for a free quote or fill out the form on the right. Orlando pest control pricing can vary with the square footage of your home.
Orlando Pest Control Pricing
- > 7,100
Start Up Fee